I'm a huge supplement nerd, and I can't help spending hours studying ingredients, reading reviews, and comparing unit costs for all the supplements I buy. Now you don't have to!
Mops up Lipopolysaccharides produced by stressed gut bacteria during a fast, which makes you feel better and lowers inflammation, also helps get rid of toxins stored in fat cells as they are released.
- I like NOW Supplements Activated Charcoal 4.8⭐️https://amzn.to/3bJAPR5
An incredible tool for giving you energy and suppressing hunger without breaking your fast. Makes the fast much easier, especially if you need to work/get things done. Dose is 1-3 teaspoons in coffee or just by itself. Pure C8 MCTs have the highest + easiest conversion into Ketones. The one with C8/C10 is fine too and is cheaper, you can try both and see if you notice a difference. For me it was pretty similar. Bulletproof brand is nice, but is $1.68/oz. Below are ones I’ve bought:
- Intentionally Bare C8 Organic MCT - $1.09/oz, 4.6⭐️ - https://amzn.to/3JGtn5
- Sports Research Organic MCT C10/C8 - $0.90/oz, 4.7⭐️- https://amzn.to/3SBJMgc
Great for feeding good gut bacteria and taking away hunger during a fast. A good overall tool for maintaining a healthy gut
- Bulletproof Prebiotic Fiber - $2.95 /oz - 4.6⭐️- https://amzn.to/3zCJPQ2
- Hyperbiotics Organic Prebiotic Powder - $1.96/oz - 4.3 ⭐️- https://amzn.to/3Aa94uF